Sunday, July 19, 2009

Too much Harry Potter...

OMFGit'sMarcus! says:
I'm not strong enough to stay away

- Lester - You know my door is always open for you. Please, close it on your way out... says:
stay away from what?

OMFGit'sMarcus! says:
that which does nothing but irritate me with teh type of recpetion I get
*the **reception

- Lester - You know my door is always open for you. Please, close it on your way out... says:
she who must not be named?

OMFGit'sMarcus! says:
as much as I hate to say it
yes

- Lester - You know my door is always open for you. Please, close it on your way out... says:
ahh i see
can i call her voldewhore?

OMFGit'sMarcus! says:
do whatever you please

- Lester - You know my door is always open for you. Please, close it on your way out... says:
lol sorry i just watched harry potter today

No comments:

Post a Comment